The prepared videos correspond with the descripted structure. They feature links to complete appearances of the speakers from our events as well as presentations of:
- important global, European and national development documents;
- important European and national documents in the area of education, adult education and lifelong learning;
- overview of national target groups, stakeholders and activities in the light of Upskilling Pathways;
- statistical data and the results of the international PIAAC survey for Slovenia;
- concepts of competences and skills;
- selected appearances from our consultation events;
- national conferences and meetings of national EAAL coordinators.
We see the videos as an additional and perhaps also more appropriate medium for awareness-raising of the stakeholders participating in adult education in Slovenia and Europe. The videos, which are published under the Materials tab on the English page of the EAAL portal, document our efforts which is why they also represent our report on the implementation of the EAAL project and the Upskilling Pathways recommendation in Slovenia. The websites of the individual events feature complete videos of individual speakers. Details are provided by Zvonka in her article. You can view the video materials of the SIAE on our Youtube channel so we urge you to subscribe to get all of our content.
The ten independent videos that make up a complete whole thus differ in terms of content from the deliverables from previous project periods (EAAL 2015–2017 and 2012–2014) where we dealt with the individual vulnerable target groups.
The collection neither represents a final list of all efforts undertaken in the country in the area of adult education, nor is it a detailed description of all the stakeholders engaged in this sphere. It is exhaustive, but not final(ised) as the latter would require a trilogy of feature films. The priority is to open up the important challenges of the modern society, highlight learning as the key to overcoming the said challenges as well as promote thinking and continued research into the field. The added value of the collection is to bring attention to the urgency of cooperation between the stakeholders in this field.
Darijan Novak (firstname.lastname@example.org), SIAE