E-NEWSLETTER SUMMER 2019
SIAE PROJECTS AND EVENTS
- Let’s Learn With Forests – The Forest is a Source of Wisdom
- Professional consultation on primary school for adults
LIFELONG LEARNING WEEK
- Slovenian Lifelong Learning Week 2019 – Stories
- Awards for the promotion of learning and knowledge in 2018
- People are attracted to knowledge just like bees are to honey
- Manifesto for Adult Learning
- Designing Modern Adult Education Policies
- The Third Opportunity For Mutual Learning Within the Scope of the EAAL Project – This Time in Luxemburg
- We present a new promotional video entitled We Create EPALE Together
- Create your space for cooperation on the EPALE
- Top news on EPALE
SLOVENIAN ADULT EDUCATION SCENE
In February, the published an updated version of the Manifesto for Adult Learning in the 21st Century: The Power and Joy of Learning, while we now also have a Slovenian...
The Days of Pedagogy and Andragogy organised by the Department of Educational Sciences of the Faculty of Arts of the University of Ljubljana, marked the 100th anniversary of the study of pedagogy in Slovenia which coincides with the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the University of Ljubljana and the Faculty of Arts.
To mark the International Day of Forests on 21 March, the organised a socialising event by the City Forest Tree House in the Celje City Forest featuring forest pedagogy activities for primary...
In the beginning of April, the conferred the awards of the National Youth Council of Slovenia for the best master's thesis in the area of young people in 2018. Tea Martinovič...
The seminar upon the conclusion of the first phase entitled Adult Education in Regions of Slovakia was organised by the coordinator AlNova on 14 and 15 March in the town of Svätý Jur near Bratislava.
On 9 May, the MESS organised a professional consultation entitled Primary School for Adults – Basic Premises for Lifelong Learning for Each and Every One.
The quote is by Prof Dr Aleksander Zidanšek of the Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School at the Closing Conference of Competence Centres for Human Resource Development, which took place on 13 February 2019, in Ljubljana. The professional public in the area of...
Forty-four new videos are available on the Self-Directed Learning Centres portal. Most are intended for learning simple computer programming by using the Scratch graphical user interface, and one concerns paying for parking by using a mobile phone. The videos will...