E-NEWSLETTER AUTUMN 2022
SIAE PROJECTS AND EVENTS
- Adult Education Colloquium 2022 (also) on education for the emerging world
- Citizen Science as a vehicle for individual and community learning
LIFELONG LEARNING WEEKS
- Celje AEC started with the national opening and ended with an inspiring lecture by Aljoša Bagola
- Seventeen stations of an exuberant celebration of learning
- The seventh International Conference on Adult Education CONFINTEA VII was held in Morocco (Marrakesh)
- The future of work and skills – how to overtake or even co-create trends?
SLOVENIAN ADULT EDUCATION SCENE
- Summer trips and inclusive hikes
- UnionMigrantNet and Cities Together for the Integration
- An international wind blew in the Šmarje pri Jelšah Library
- National Month of Joint Reading 2022 connects reading and movement
Conceptualizing and organising a memorable partners’ meeting – Experiential Learning at Open University Zagreb
DAICE is an ERASMUS+ K1 project on Digital Approaches for Intergenerational Cultural education. The DAICE partnership has agreed on three topics: digitalisation, culture and intergenerational learning It is nice to exchange knowledge, it is even nicer to get familiar...
"Blind and visually impaired hikers who, under the auspices of the InPlaninec committee of the Alpine Association of Slovenia, are conquering the Slovenian mountain trail, are also happy to participate in inclusive hikes, where we meet people with other disabilities....
In May, we responded to the invitation of the Independent Workers Union of Slovenia, the Municipality of Ljubljana and the Research Centre of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts, which are partners in the UnionMigrantNet (UNM) and Cities Together for the Integration project.
From 9 to 13 May, the Šmarje pri Jelšah Library hosted partners from two countries, the Czech Republic and Lithuania, as part of the international Erasmus+ project Stories Make Life Better.
The Learning Parade 2022 was held at three venues (in Jesenice, Novo mesto and Slovenj Gradec) for the tenth time in a row and for the first time in Litija. Everywhere else (venues and programmes in Slovenian are available here) the LP was held somewhere between the first and the tenth time in a row.
Have you ever had frustrating feelings about using new technology? Did you not know how it works (what do I have to press?)? Or did you perform an activity but later doubted whether it was even done (was it sent?)? Do any of your smartphone apps have a user manual...
As part of the National Reading Promotion Campaign (NMSB) 2022, from 8 September (International Literacy Day) to 9 October (the last day of Children's Week®), also this year, many activities and events promote a better understanding of the importance of reading...
At last year’s EAAL Forum on the Future of Work and Skills, the efforts of the MLFSA in cooperation with Cedefop to establish a platform in Slovenia that would enable better monitoring, understanding and skills forecasting in the labour market and match those skills were presented.