E-NEWSLETTER AUTUMN 2019
SIAE PROJECTS AND EVENTS
- A good adult educator is a satisfied adult educator
- Feel free to join the national reading promotion campaign – NMSB 2019
- Adult Education Colloquium and EAAL consultation event – right direction signpost
- Where are we and where are we headed in adult education
LIFELONG LEARNING WEEK
- About my work as a Quality Counsellor in Adult Education
- Study Circles: From the Roots to the New Challenges for Community Living
- EPALE Regional Conference and EAAL Closing Conference
- August and September mark the inclusion of vulnerable target groups
SLOVENIAN ADULT EDUCATION SCENE
- Circus at PLYA Radovljica
- Slovenia – a learning society – thanks to Dr Ana Krajnc
- The Mountaineering for Disabled Persons project is the best voluntary project of 2018
He was a multi-tasker, who devoted time to his work. He knew exactly what was going on, who was involved in what and how. He had an overview of developments in connection with adult education policy in his country, Europe, and worldwide.
In July, the released a publication entitled About my work as a Quality Counsellor in Adult Education (in Slovenian). Authors Sonja Klemenčič and Dr Tanja Možina introduce the...
This is the second time that the nation-wide campaign, devoted to promotion of reading, has started. The special feature of the successful Slovenian campaign is an invitation to read together. It started on 8th September, international literacy day, and it will end on...
The partners have already completed the report on the state-of-the-art training of WBBS in partners countries. The draft of a self-study manual for teachers of WBBS which serve as a basis for development and implementation of a training guide for training of the trainers.
At EPALE, the hot months of August and September, which mark the start of autumn in calendars, cover the topic of social inclusion of vulnerable target groups. At theme pages, you can find an invitation to contribute theme-related content. In September, the EPALE is...
The best voluntary project of 2018 is the Mountaineering for Persons with Special Needs project at the Alpine Association of Slovenia. The group is closely interlinked with the Slovenian LLW.
Adult educators: the members of societies, organizers, education providers, the SIAE professional workers, the Centre for Vocational Education, the University of Ljubljana Faculty of Arts, theorists and practitioners, attended the consultation in large numbers.
In February, the published an updated version of the Manifesto for Adult Learning in the 21st Century: The Power and Joy of Learning, while we now also have a Slovenian...