E-NEWSLETTER WINTER 2020
SIAE PROJECTS AND EVENTS
- About the 2020 Annual Adult Education Conference and Beyond
- Personal assessment of basic skills offered in Slovenia
- International conference: 10 years of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
- Knowledge opens your wings: Days of Slovenian guidance centres – ISIO centres 2020
- Skills Summit Slovenia 2020 – Skills Strategies for a World in Recovery
LIFELONG LEARNING WEEKS
- SkillHubs project to empower inmates upon return to the labour market
- New developments in European education policy
SLOVENIAN ADULT EDUCATION SCENE
- Conclusion of SoftSkills4EU project (Promote your Soft Skills with Open Badges)
- LLW at the Celje School Centre
- 25 daisies for 25 years
- Learning Parade in Jesenice
- Pink knits 2020
In September, the two-year SoftSkills4EU project, funded under Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships, has ended. As part of the project, we have developed a platform for the evaluation and upgrading of soft skills available on https://academy-softskills4.eu/. The...
This year’s LLW had to be moved from spring to autumn due to the coronavirus pandemic. As such, events promoting lifelong learning were held in September and in the first week of October in and around Slovenska Bistrica.
This year, there were many issues to be resolved before holding the Learning Parade. Firstly – will its implementation be possible at all, what will the turnout be like – visitors are used to a May date, kindergartens and schools are just starting classes – and will...
Within the framework of the Multigenerational Centre “Planet generacij” of the Žalec , we held the 4th traditional tree-wrapping event in collaboration with Europa Donna Slovenia. On 2 October,...
In Europe, there are on average 111 inmates per 100,000 inhabitants. In Slovenia slightly less, 67 per 100,000 inhabitants. Returning convicts to the labour market is one of the main tasks of the Prison Administration of the Republic of Slovenia, in addition to...
At the we are gradually realizing the idea, boldly written in one of the White Papers on adult education, that adults should be able to assess their skills at any time in their...
I attended the international conference at the 10th anniversary of the in the first half of September. After the welcome and introductory speeches, experts from home and abroad...
Most events envisaged for the 16th were held from 23 to 25 September, but some also took place outside the official dates. In these unusual times, 17 [simple_tooltip...