E-NEWSLETTER WINTER 2023
SIAE PROJECTS AND EVENTS
- Climate goals in education – a signal for new content, approaches and organisational strategies
- Annual Adult Education Conference 2023
- Strengthening skills for life through the EAAL Forums
- Portraits of reading
- The European Year of Skills has moved into its second half
- Mountains and plains – environmental and climatic entanglements
- A quick but valuable jump to Malta
SLOVENIAN ADULT EDUCATION SCENE
- Festival of the Third Age 2023 and my impressions
- Developing basic competencies for reintegration and active involvement in the social and work environment upon release
- Blind and visually impaired hikers completed the Slovenian mountain trail
- September is the month for knowledge
It is important that older people, especially those who are newly retired or nearing the end of their working careers, visit the Festival of the Third Age. There, they receive information on how to fill any void meaningfully after retirement. The exhibitors offer a...
Developing basic competencies for reintegration and active involvement in the social and work environment upon release
In the Radeče Correctional Home, young individuals aged 14 to 23 are serving sentences for committing criminal offences. The primary aim of their involvement is the rehabilitation of these young individuals, shaping meaningful values, fostering responsibility and developing social competencies alongside education and vocational training. Continue Reading Developing basic competencies for reintegration and active involvement in the social and work environment upon release
Since last year's blog in the SIAE Newsletter, blind and visually impaired people, as well as people with other disabilities, have been welcomed by many . At the beginning of June, we climbed the Paški Kozjak Ridge to Basališče and descended to Vitanje, where we...
Many adults interested in enrolling in formal or non-formal education visit the Koper in September. Some contemplate acquiring new skills well before September, setting educational goals in advance....
As a researcher on the community action model, I was invited to the conference titled Mountains and Plains – Environmental and Climatic Entanglements. Past – Present – Future. The community action model is one of the (essential) forms of successful response to...
The Climate Goals and Content in Education project was conceived in 2021, launched a year later and completed this year. It continues to evolve in our minds and our daily actions, including at work. More than a hundred external collaborators, experts and trusted...
This exhibition presents ideas for architectural and design solutions to promote and encourage reading in public spaces. Students and graduates of the Faculty of Architecture in Ljubljana contributed the ideas. They took part in an open competition aimed at...