E-NEWSLETTER SUMMER 2020
SIAE PROJECTS AND EVENTS
- Websites »Quality in adult education« also in english version
- Let’s spread the learning virus
- Video contacts with the quality counsellors network during the Coronavirus Epidemic
- Professional Support for the Guidance Activity in Adult Education during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Study Circles During the Quarantine
- Ten EAAL videos 2017–2019
- National reading promotion campaign – NMSB 2020 is joining LLW campaign
LIFELONG LEARNING WEEK
SLOVENIAN ADULT EDUCATION SCENE
- Taxi, no thank you or socially engaged older adult education at Slovenian U3A
- Šmarje pri Jelšah Library goes online
- Distance Learning
- Helicopter View of Life
- The Best Self-Isolator at Radovljica PLYA
- Operation of MOCIS and Guidance Activities during the Coronavirus Epidemic at the Koroška Guidance Centre
- Distance Learning for Everyone – Even the Vulnerable Adults
- Will adult education be different now?
Socially engaged education of older people and further definition of this underdefined concept has been in focus at over the last years. The concept of socially engaged older adult education...
Our library unites the librarian activity of four municipalities (Šmarje pri Jelšah, Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje) as well as the cinema and cultural centre activity and the Baroque Museum. Lifelong learning plays an important role at our institution – from...
We will most definitely remember 2020. Around the middle of March, we had to quickly get used to the new reality – distance learning. It turned out once again that change is the only constant in our lives and we had to prove how flexible and adaptable we can be....
Life Balance Wheel No matter where we are, who we are with and what we do, we have the option of choosing at any moment how we will manage our energy and the balance between ourselves and the work that we do. But we may run into a setback and are unable to proceed. We...
The mentors and learners of the Radovljica programme have never even dreamed about distance learning nor were we prepared for it. We followed the situation in neighbouring Italy, but...
Operation of MOCIS and Guidance Activities during the Coronavirus Epidemic at the Koroška Guidance Centre
At MOCIS (Slovenj Gradec ) and the Andeški hram Multigenerational Centre, we took on the challenge of how to engage learners so that they would start learning in a different way. Throughout the...
Life keeps on placing unknown, unpredictable and not so pleasant situations in our path that we must overcome. Is the position, which we managed to handle successfully owing to the measures for the mitigation of the spread of the Coronavirus, one of them? At the...
The time of the Coronavirus pandemic has had a strong effect on the implementation of education. Even though the media do not talk or write about this very much, the people involved in adult education faced many challenges and had to adapt over a short period of time...