The closing professional event for counsellors who provided guidance for employees, entitled Committed to guidance for learning of all employees, was organised on 25 March. The purpose of the event was to share the experience the SIAE experts and experts of 15 consortia gained in the project and reflect on how we will continue to facilitate the participation of employees in guidance in ALE, especially those to whom guidance brings opportunities that they would otherwise not have.
The event took the form of a workshop led by experienced facilitator Natalija Vrhunc, MSc. She led the participants from thinking about key success factors in project activities to pondering the vision of providing continuous guidance for learning of all employees and defining key guidelines for successful ongoing guidance.
- ensuring the continuous promotion and awareness-raising,
- strengthening the competencies and training of counsellors (counsellor as a role model for LL),
- networking and sharing of experience between counsellors,
- intensifying the validation of employees’ knowledge and skills,
- strengthening cooperation with employers and other stakeholders,
- increasing the accessibility and interest in guidance and LL to all employees.
Guidance activities for learning of all employees will continue as part of the implementation of guidance activities in ALE following Slovenian legislation. Guidance in adult education has been implemented as a public service since 1 January 2021. It is financed by MESS and professionally supported by SIAE experts.
Tanja Vilič Klenovšek, MSc (email@example.com), SIAE